With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
Aglaonemas are slow growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants. It is usually grown as a perennial plant. They have large, narrow, and glossy leaves on short stems. Considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy green leaves with pink veins and patches.
Planting and care
It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1). Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom.
Caring for Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
- Apply the fertilizer to the plant per month.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid over watering.
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil starts getting dry.
- Re-pot the plant in the spring season.
- Loosen the soil so, the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture. Avoid disturbing the roots.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow. While the different varieties might have subtle differences, they each have a few major similarities.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.